دعوة للحقيقي أهل السنة والجماعة
حفظ العقيدة الإسلامية الصحيحة في العالم و نشر رسالة الإسلام الحقيقية
It is observed that Correct Islamic Faith is fading fast from the face of the earth. When we look at the current state of Muslim in the world, we realize that less than 1% may be on the straight path of Islam.
Click Here to read soul searching facts in this context.
The true Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a, the people of Correct Islamic Faith have been replaced by different kinds of Muslims in the World. A large chunk of present day Muslim population consists of Sectarian Missionary Militant Muslims whose views about the Prophet of Islam (SAWS) are insulting and outrageous.
Click Here to read details
It is a known fact that real Muslims have been reduced to a miserable minority within their own community. They shy away from exposure and avoid open expression of truthful Islamic beliefs fearing ill treatment by majority Sectarian Militant Missionary Muslims. They prefer to live within their shell where they feel secure and comfortable. It looks they have left themselves at the mercy of fate. When someone counsels them to come out and express their views, they show their inability by citing scores of reasons.
The onslaught of Sectarian Missionary beliefs on Muslim community is so powerful and so organized that it looks the Correct Islamic Faith and real Muslims will become part of history soon, as had happened to real Christians and real Jews in the past.
How can we protect Correct Islamic Faith and allow it to flourish in the World?
The current practice of real Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a is that during interaction with others and among themselves, they always emphasize and quote virtuous deeds and sayings of the past Islamic Scholars, Imams and Sufi Shaikhs because they trust them and look at them as their icons. They consider lives of their icons as role model of true Islam. But times have changed now. The spread of wrong notions and wrong interpretations of Quranic verses and Ahadith has changed the mindset of people. Majority of Muslims have been brain washed into distrusting great Imams, Sufi Shaikhs and scholars of the past.
Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a need to understand this scenario. They can quote their icons, but they should also learn and make it a habit to add a reference or two from Quran and authentic Ahadith (Sahih) during their discussions.
If you want others to know what you believe is right, then you need to open up a little and start expressing your views quoting Quran and Sunnah. Let people in your close circle, your family members, relatives and close friends know what you think is correct from Islamic point of view. If you want your children and near and dear not to become victims of wrong beliefs, you should learn to adopt to new environment. If you don't do it now during your life time, the coming generations will forget you as the people of past. With you, the Correct Islamic Faith will also be wrapped into the pages of history.
We all know that if a person does not have rightful beliefs in Allah (SWT) and His Apostle (SAWS), there is no chance, absolutely no chance of his salvation on the Day of Judgment. You should be able to prove it in the light of Quran and Ahadith in the language easily understood by present day Muslims.
Now-a-days, the new generations of men and women would like to know everything in the light of Quran and Hadith. We should provide these people with correct interpretations of Quranic verses and Ahadith so that they get enlightened with straight path of Islam. There is an urgent need to educate the people of real Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a in this regard.
A section of Ahle Sunnah places emphasis on good deeds and expect that one day people will change looking at their deeds. This is true, but alas the times have changed. All your good deeds and expressions of love and appreciation of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) and past Imams and Shaikhs are seen with suspicion. Your love of Prophet (SAWS) and simple actions are branded as Shirk and Kufr.
Think coolly how to reverse this trend. Open up a little, learn to quote Quranic verses and Ahadith in your daily interactions. Read Quran and Hadith books and learn correct interpretations. Imbibe Correct Islamic Faith and true love of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) into the hearts of people. Lit individual lamps of Correct Islamic Faith in your homes and neighborhoods. With these individual lamps lit, we can help Muslim community at large and bring out a quite revolution.
The cultural demands and understanding abilities of our times are different from the past. New versions of Islam are being presented to people via books, lectures, media and Da'awa campaigns. As a result, modern men and women want prove of every Islamic action from Quran and Sunnah. Let us meet this demand and explain them Correct Islamic Faith in the language they understand well. This is the only way to keep true Islam alive in the world.
In this context, following points are important.
(i) Read correct interpretations of Quran and Ahadith mentioned on this site and other sources. Try to memorize them as far as possible.
(ii) Explain to your family members and relatives and friends what you have read on this site. Generate interest in them to know more about Correct Islamic Faith. Emphasize the importance of rightful beliefs for their salvation on the Day of Judgment. When you interact with others on this issue, you will get to know how to make them understand this important aspect.
(iii) Initiate friendly dialogue over tea, etc., among your friends on the issue of Islamic faith and explain them what you have read on this site. You can casually start the conversation saying that you happened to stumble upon a site which gives interesting information about Correct Islamic Faith. During these interactions, if you come across certain questions that should be answered; let us know about them. Shaikh Asedullah Quadri will try to provide satisfactory answers that will insha-Allah be accepted by everyone.
(iv) During your interactions, take others' points of view coolly. Do not jump into conclusions. Always remember, they are not your enemies and you are not their enemy. It is a friendly dialogue that should remain pleasant and polite at all costs.
(v) Avoid heated arguments. These arguments kill the purpose of your dialogue. Do not say to people on their face that they are wrong doers. This hurts individual ego and results in communication deadlock. Tell them that the purpose of your discussion is to clear misunderstandings and misconceptions about Quranic verses and Ahadith. Do not emphasize upon the sayings of the Sufi Shaikhs. You can always quote their good deeds, but try to reason your arguments more from Quran and Sunnah because this is the only way acceptable to people these days.
(vi) In spite of all your efforts, sometimes some people never come to common terms and insist upon their way of thinking. What can we do about it. Leave them there. But your dialogues do help you in many ways as follows.
- It helps you to come out of your shell and learn the art of effective communications. Gradually it makes you an expert in religious polemics (debates).
- Your friends start appreciating you as a person of knowledge. Gradually you gain their confidence. They start trusting you and come to you for various issues related to faith.
- Most important of all, it helps neutral people to make up their mind and come to the right path of Islam.
- Generally in a group of 5 to 10 people, only two or three will be talking and the rest will be silent listeners. The listeners evaluate the soundness of arguments of both sides. Your win and catch is here. You can change the mindset of the silent listeners. Do not bother if the people who have argued with you did not agree to your way of explanations. But you have been successful to bring a few people back to the right path of Islam. Allah (SWT) will reward you abundantly for your efforts.
- Your win does not end there. The people who were convinced from you during the dialogue will bring more people to you. Gradually you can do wonders. This process generally takes years and sometimes decades. Don't bother. You are loosing nothing. A few hours time weekly for such a great task is worth the trial. Rewards do come. Don't lose heart from people's apathy (indifference) and criticism in the initial months and years. Things do change over time. Have strong faith in Allah (SWT) and Prophet Mohammad (SAWS).
(vii) You can interact with us on regular basis by becoming site member. Share your experiences with other members of this site on Forums and by other means. Shaikh Asedullah Quadri will always be available for guidance. His guidance and his prayers for your success will always be with you.
(viii) Let this be a joint effort. Let us pool information resources of different people, Sunni organizations, Sites and institutions. Let us keep in touch with each other. It is our common cause. Don't bother for recognition of your individual efforts by others. Your reward is with Allah (SWT) and no one can ever snatch that from you. Your individual success stories will help others to work in right direction.
During your discussions, don't bother to defend Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a Islamic practices and traditions. Focus on the basic issue of Islamic Faith.
- Always remember, we are not discussing side issues. We are discussing the basic faith of Islam.
- Catch them for their wrong beliefs about Allah (SWT). Explain them that it is Shirk to claim hands, face etc., for Allah (SWT).
- Discuss their misconceptions about Tawheed and their ill gotten beliefs in Allah's attributes (Sifaat).
- Discuss issues of Iman related with Prophets, particularly Prophet Mohammad (SAWS).
- Mention their insulting beliefs about the Prophet (SAWS) and his family members and companions. Quote references from their books and other study material. Want to know more in this context
Click Here to read details
- Remind them for their foul mouthness about critical issues related to basic faith and explain them that their believes are contrary to the basic teachings of Islam.
Click Here to read details
- Let them know the seriousness of their wrong notions and the possible consequence on the Day of Judgment. Use mild friendly language but make sure that your message goes across effectively and creates the required impact. You are their well wishers. If they understand your explanations, they will benefit both in this world and in Hereafter.
- Wahhabis and their like minded groups tend to turn debates about basic Islamic beliefs into historical debates; because it is easy to spread doubts about historical events. It is very difficult in most cases to establish facts without a fragment of doubt as to what actually happened in the past. The news of past events arrives to us by various sources that involve inadvertent mistakes and sometimes deliberate lies. Thus, Salafis and their like minded argumentative deviants make hey on these fields and keep on arguing for weeks and months and try to sow the seeds of faithlessness in your heart. Do not get distracted with these kind of arguments and focus your attention on 'Correct Islamic Faith' in the light of Quran and Ahadith.
Before the start of the dialogue make yourself abundantly clear that you are discussing the basic Islamic faith. Side issues will be avoided as far as possible. In this context, following points are important.
- Fateha is a non issue. Fateha and Eisaal-e-Sawab does not form part of Islamic Faith. If someone does it, he is helping his dead relatives. If someone chooses not to do, it is his choice. It has no bearing on Islamic Faith. Therefore, avoid discussing this issue. In any case, we have discussed this issue in detail at another place on this site.
Click Here to read details
- Visiting Dargah of Awliya Allah and graves of relatives is also a non-issue. Whether you do it or don't, you remain Muslim. If you visit these places you receive "Baraka". If you don't, it is your choice.
- If someone insist that Sunnis are involved in Shirk by visiting graves of their relatives, then read the information available on this site.
Click Here to read details.
- We are 100% positive that insha-Allah, after reading or listening to the answer the Shaikh has provided on this site, no one in the world will ever question this tradition of Sunnis. Salafis will repent that they have committed an unpardonable crime by destroying the graves of the family members and companions of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS). In any case do not get bogged down in discussing this issue. Tell them you are here to discuss "Islamic faith" (the obligatory issue) and not side issues.
- The knowledge of unseen of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) is a non-issue. He knows everything that has been disclosed to him by Allah (SWT). The quantity of the knowledge of unseen of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) is best known to Allah (SWT) and to His Apostle (SAWS). So we don't discuss this issue. However, we have discussed this issue on this site.
Click Here to read details.
- Nativity celebrations of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) (Miladun Nabi -SAWS) is an open and shut issue. Those who love him, who consider themselves lucky to have born in his Ummah will definitely celebrate the occasion. Those who do not feel it that way, will avoid. This issue is "clear-cut and resolved" before it is discussed. Therefore we avoid discussion on this issue. However, we have discussed this issue in detail on this site.
Click Here to read details.
- We do not discuss issues of Sam'a, recitation of Na'at and Salam because these are not basic issues related with Islamic faith. It is in Hadith, unless you love Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) more than your children, your parents and your own self, your Iman will not be complete. We are always busy is the eulogy of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) by conducting Sama mehfils, na'at and Salam recitations with and without music. This is our style of paying loving tribute to Prophet Mohammad (SAWS). If someone chooses not to do these and still claims he loves Prophet Mohammad (SAWS), we take his word on the face value and avoid discussing this issue.
- However, if a person insist that Sunnis are involved in Haraam by involving in the above activities, particularly when they use music, then read information available on this site to reply. Click Here to read details.
- We have quoted 25 Ahadith and Quranic verses to prove that our tradition is Sunnat-e-Nabawi (SAWS). Read this information and memorize it for use during discussions. However do not get bogged down by discussing this topic. Tell them you are here to discuss the Islamic faith and not side issues.
- Study all the information available on this site in detail and try to remember the Quranic verses and Ahadith quoted so that you can mention them during your discussions. Alternatively, take print outs of the pages of this site and sit with these papers to reply to the queries of people. If you need more information, let us know, we will try to help you as far as possible.
- Avoid discussing issue related with Islamic Fiqh in general, like the way we perform Salah, or other rituals, etc., because people misquote the great Imams to support their arguments. Always focus your attention on Correct Islamic Faith. Because our mission is to save it from falling into the hands of misguided people.
- Abundant information has been provided on this site on all possible issues that may come up during your discussions. Particularly, you may also like to read the following information available on this site:
If you need more information, it will be made available. The site is updated daily. Your input will be incorporated for use by other members.
We cannot do anything without doing proper home work. In this context following points are important.
- Before we attempt to do anything in life, we will have to develop a positive mindset. This is the most difficult thing. We need motivation to develop positive emotions. To motivate yourself, think coolly - do we really love Prophet Mohammad (SAWS)? If we do, then we should be able to prove it. The Islam he brought for us and its traditions he established are fast fading from the face of this earth. Can't we motivate ourselves to reverse this trend. Start with a modest target of explaining Correct Islamic Faith to our family members and close associates. If circumstances permit, expand the area of your operations.
- Once you are decided, start working on it immediately. Procrastination - meaning "I will start from tomorrow, from next week, after this month" - all these are negative thoughts. They gradually kill your motivation.
- Start reading the material on this site. If you have internet facility, you can read it online. If not, take print out of the pages and study them at your free time. Spend a few days in this activity.
- Form small group of 2 or 3 or more like minded people. Select a drawing room of one of your group members where you can have some privacy. Sit there in a relaxed mood. Let every member speak on the subject one after the other, both in English and in your mother tongue.
- Organize these practice sessions regularly for a few days. When you are convinced that you can speak on this subject freely, without searching for words, invite other friends at mutually acceptable locations. Do not disclose the reason for such meetings in advance. Start talking on the subject of Correct Islamic Faith casually. Mention about this site or other sources that are mutually acceptable and trustworthy.
- Don't be afraid if you are let down in the first few meetings. This will motivate you to study further and prepare yourself more before interacting on the subject.
- Gradually, you will realize that you are more successful in your trials. Later, you don't have to prepare for anything. You can casually go and talk to anyone on the subject. Your confidence will speak and impress them.
- There are many Private Groups on internet. They use the services of famous sites like Yahoo, Google, etc. to discuss issues of mutual interest. They enjoy their virtual company. If you happen to be a member of such groups, initiate a dialogue on Correct Islamic Faith and try to motivate people to come forward and work in this Project.
- People will resist. Some may even criticize you. Don't bother. Keep cool and politely answer their apprehensions and psychological barriers they have developed in their minds. Someone has to come forward. Others will follow. As memberships of these private groups are large, you will have a ready-made platform to spread the correct message of Islam.
- Look for like minded Sunni groups / sites on internet. Become member of these groups and try to motivate members in this project. Fix achievable targets. Think what can be accomplished in the first year, second year and so on. Imagine what can you do during your life time.
- Be positive. Be assured. You are working for a cause. Allah's (SWT) help and Prophet Mohammad's blessings are with you. Sooner or later, you will succeed in this endeavor. Not only you will save your family members, but insha-Allah you will also save many more in your neighborhood / town from falling victim to faithlessness.
- Insha-Allah, your name will be added to the list of those who stood against all odds of their times and saved Islam from falling into the hands of faithless people.
O'Allah (SWT) you are well aware that the number of true Muslims is dwindling fast in the World. If they are gone from the scene, there won't be anyone to worship you the way as shown by Prophet Mohammad (SAWS).
Help us in this endeavor. Erase out our sins, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us for the sake of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS). You are our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith. Aameen.