كيفية انقاذ الاسلام الحقيقي في العالم
أسباب الانخفاض الحقيقي للإسلام في العالم
THE CAUSES OF THE DECLINE OF
REAL ISLAM IN THE WORLD
It is a known fact that Muslim community in the World has been divided into 73 sects and innumerable sub groups of all kinds.
Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a have been the mainstream of Islamic community for centuries. But now times have changed. The real Ahle Sunnah have been reduced to a tiny minority within the community. They have become aborigine Muslims among the huge population of new settlers. They prefer to live within their close knit groups where they feel secure and comfortable.
The onslaught of Sectarian Missionary beliefs on Muslim community is so powerful and so organized that it looks the Correct Islamic Faith and real Muslims may become extinct soon.
In the following, we have attempted to sum up the causes of the decline of Ahle Sunnah and real Islam in the world.
- When a lie is loudly proclaimed 100 times to a group of people, it starts looking like a truth for them. The heavy propaganda against the authentic Islamic practices of Ahle Sunnah over the past one hundred years has had this kind of effect on Muslim masses.
- When a truth is bogged down under the eloquence of polemics (religious debates) that involve misinterpretation of Quran and Ahadith, it is very hard to revive it.
- Media campaigns and brain washing is planned meticulously in the world these days. Advertising is done to target particular segments of society. Modern day professional journalism and media reporting is done on these lines. People in power, affluent dominating religious missionary groups, global business houses, etc., plan their media campaigns in such a way that masses get carried away and act in a way that is guided in the media campaign.
- The platforms available to explain facts about Correct Islamic Faith are extremely limited and too feeble these days. Everyone is afraid of the majority and dominating Muslim sects. A few voices here and there are overwhelmed in the drum beats and shrieks of Sectarian Missionary Muslims. This is exactly what is happening to Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a these days.
- The position of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a in Muslim community is like the position of Palestinians in Israel. The Palestinians are in powerful clutches, firmly gripped; whatever they do, they are not going to come out of these clutches, unless, either they are finished or get brainwashed into acceptance of the will of their occupiers.
- The populations of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a are scattered, majority of whom live below poverty line. Illiteracy is rampant and they have been reduced into herds of sheep that are moved around to graze at the mercy of powerful missionary sects till they are, either sacrificed at the alter (meaning declared as Mushrikeen by a majority vote) or brainwashed completely into accepting the wrongful beliefs propagated by them.
- The Missionary sects target them from all corners. Ahle Sunnah are defenseless ducks. They cannot save even their own children. Every home is vertically and horizontally divided into the adherents of different Muslim sects who are poles apart in basic Islamic faith.
- Twenty years ago or even 15 years ago, more than 90% of my friends belonged to Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a. Now, less then 10% of them are real Ahle Sunnah. A few have joined Wahhabis, some have become Ahle Hadith, some have joined Tabhligee Jama'at, some have joined Jama'at-e-Islami and some have become Deobandis. They have been successfully baptized by different sects. With this speed, I am afraid, the real Islam may vanish from the World very soon.
Click this caption to read outrageous beliefs of various sects mentioned above
THE PROBLEMS WITH AHLE SUNNAH
- The problems of Ahle Sunnah are manifold. Not only they face external onslaught of Missionary Sects, but they also encounter several difficulties within.
- Of course, there are always exceptions and there are good Ahle Sunnah who are doing their religious duties well. But their numbers are small.
- There are some Ahle Sunnah who consider themselves as highly knowledgeable, whereas they cannot read Quran correctly, let alone understand it. When you tell them to go back to the basics and learn Quran and Hadith as it should be studied, they react sharply. When you tell them to come out in open and defend their beliefs among their own friends and relatives, they shy away from it giving scores of excuses. They have formed certain smaller groups and prefer to remain with those groups. But their group members leave them one by one and join Sectarian Missionary Muslim. Why it is happening? Because they are not trained to prove that their practices are correct as per Quran and Sunnah.
- Some Ahle Sunnah are not bothered about what is happening to real Islam or its true followers. They say, "we pray 5 times a day and try to be good Muslims. We do not want to be part of Sectarian issues. What is happening in the society is not our look out." They are busy in their jobs and rarely bother about their own families. What their children are doing, how they should be guided, etc., are left at the mercy of their spouses. The spouses, in turn, follow their own way of life. This class proves a soft target for Missionary sects. They compete with each other to capture the children of these families.
- Some people among Ahle Sunnah prefer to live in history and copy the practices of their famous Shaikhs of the past, but fail to convince others openly about the legitimacy of these practices in the light of Quran and Ahadith. The neo Islamists and Sectarian Groups look at them with suspicion and brand them as out of Islam.
- Some Ahle Sunnah believe that they cannot do much against the onslaught of the Sectarian groups in power/majority, particularly at a time when the followers of these sects are highly trained in polemics (religious debates).
- Some feel that it is difficult to express truth in front of a hostile gathering / neighborhood in view of being left alone in society.
- Many people maintain silence of the lamb in order to survive in Muslim society which is overwhelmingly anti Ahle Sunnah.
- Ahle Sunnah are facing the proverbial situation of choosing between frying pan and fire. If they keep silent, their kids and relatives are sure to face torment (Azaab) in Hereafter. If they defends their beliefs in open, they face the ire of the majority in Muslim Sectarian society.
- Some Ahle Sunnah think that they should remain committed to the straight path of Islam and keep silent and wait for other sects to realize their mistakes. This practice of a few individuals is creating doom for the Ahle Sunnah. Because they are treated as outcasts even by their own children.
- The descendants of Silsilas, the great grand children of famous Shaikhs are involved in certain rituals without knowing why they are involved in it. They have become shells without nut. They say that their Shaikhs used to do those practices, therefore, they do it. But when someone questions them on these practices and asks them to prove these in the light of Quran and Ahadith, they get angry and start fighting. The followers of Missionary Sects make fun of them in public. In such a scenario, their children are hapless cattle for powerful Missionary Sects' predators. They become victims of these sects one after the other.
- The state of Dargahs is extremely pathetic. The people serving these places are famous for notoriety. There are infighting, embezzlement of funds, wrongful sales of dargah properties and exploitation of innocent people.
- In the midst of this confusion, there are some voices, here and there, that attract the attention of the youth of Ahle Sunnah. They try to listen to them and feel consoled and happy that they are on the right path of Islam. These voices are individual efforts which continue for a while and die their natural deaths. Some people get benefited from them but when these voices are silenced for want of resources and support of their own people, the same old story repeats again.
- This is my personal experience that whenever I invite Sunni Muslims to read my articles on Correct Islamic Faith, they turn a blind eye. They ignore the e-mails specially sent to them. When I get in touch with them later and inquire if they had read what I sent them, they express their inability in doing so because of their busy schedule. Some of them read a para or two and close. To them this kind of information is not required. Some get confused by reading a para and get annoyed and reply me back by a hate mail. In turn when I explain to them my intentions of sending the e-mail, they express regret for their hate mail and say sorry. Even after saying sorry, they feel lazy to read the information which was sent to them.
- There are some immature Sufis / group leaders in Ahle Sunnah who have a circle of Mureedeen / Mu'taqideen / friends. They are only interested to keep their people under the ambiance of their circle rather than look into the wider spectrum of religious education and training. When I talk of educating people so that they are able to protect their children from faithlessness; these immature Sufis and group leaders consider it a danger to their positions and try to keep themselves and their people away from mass awareness. They try to find faults with those who are sincerely trying to help Ahle Sunnah. Personally, I have suffered a lot in the hands of these shortsighted group Sufis/Murshids/Group leaders. Everyone of them considers himself the ultimate Shaikh and behaves in a strange manner. When I talk of reforms of Ahle Sunnah, these group leaders try to scare their people away by making false allegations. They are not bothered about Islam or what is happening to Ahle Sunnah in the World. They neither develop their teaching skills to educate their people nor allow them to learn to defend their Islamic faith. They have developed strange theories in life and try to keep their people within the boundaries of those theories. These theories are presented to people as Islamic teachings. Essentially they are egoistic and shortsighted people. They do not realize that they have become road blocks in the development of Ahle Sunnah. They are more interested in their status in their groups rather than salvation of their people. They should know that they could remain leaders of their groups and at the same time educate themselves and their people by joining hands in mass awareness programs of Ahle Sunnah.
- Whatever are the reasons, our Sunni brothers and sisters are not interested in either training themselves or at least reading the information that will help them in protecting their children from joining faithless groups. This thoughtless and careless attitude of Ahle Sunnah perplexes me. If their attitude is not changed immediately, sure they are doomed to get extinct very soon. With them, the real Islam may also vanish from the face of this planet. This has happened with earlier Prophets' Ummah in the past.
- There is no strong foundation or a synchronized effort to teach the children of Ahle Sunnah on long term basis. Poor hapless kids try to look to internet to find answers to their logical questions. The internet is full of sites of the followers of Sectarian Missionary and neo Islamist sects. They have hijacked the term "Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a" and everyone of them claim they are Ahle Sunnah. Title of their sites are deceitful, their home pages are misleading. Like there is a so called 'Sunni Website which has over 70,000 members but when you go inside its forum, it says -
" This is an Islamic forum and thus Islam will be respected. This means STRICTLY no slander against (among others) Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi (r) and other scholars. "
Who is Ashraf Ali Thanvi? They refer to him as Hakim-ul-Ummah and there is a Deobandi Silsila called "Silsila-e-Ashrifia" attributed with him.
It is a known fact that Ashraf Ali Thanvi and other Deobandi scholars are heretics who have done extreme disrespect to Prophet Mohammad (saws) in their books and lectures. Ahle Sunnah should not get confused in this context as there are genuine and well known Sufi Salasil-e-Ashrafia in the world.
Let us see what Ashraf Ali Thanvi has written in his book 'Risala Imdad, page 34-35, Imdad Al-Mataab'e, Thana Bhavan publication .
QUOTE - It is 'Satisfactory and consoling' to say ' La Ilaha Illallah - Ashraf Ali Rasulullah' and 'Allahumma Salle Ala Sayyedina Wa Nabi'eena Ashraf Ali', and there is nothing wrong in saying this. UNQUOTE
(Lahaula wala quwwata illah billah)
In his book Hifzul Iman, page 7 Ashraf Ali Thanvi wrote "The type of knowledge of Unseen given by Allah to Prophet Mohammads (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is also given to animals, lunatics humans and kids (Astaghfirullah).
When you question them about these beliefs, they will give you 4-6 page explanations to convince you that the author did not mean what is 'so explicitly (clearly)' written by him in his book. They have mastered the art of gradual brain washing. They interpret Quran and Ahadith in such a way that it is very difficult for innocent souls to see the trap. They eventually fall into these traps, never to come out again.
- When the kids come back home from surfing on internet or attending to the Da'wa campaigns or weekly jama'at gatherings of various sects, there are questions in their mind. The kids are forced to attend these Da'wa gatherings in their Colleges, schools and mosques (Friday sermons) as most of these places are run by various missionary sects. Their innocent minds are continuously bombarded with faithlessness in the name of Islam. They try to discuss these issues with their parents. But alas, what they get in return is their parents' scolding, ire and warnings that they should not look at such sites or go in the company of such preachers. The parents never attempt to explain to their kids why should they not listen to the outside counsel when it is supported by loads of references from Quran and Ahadith? What happens next is very natural. The kids start getting suspicious of their parents behavior. Gradually they consider their parents as polytheists, grave worshipers and what not. They sever relations from them. Some kids start preaching their parents and force them to join their group. Over a period of time, I have seen parents also giving in and the whole family becomes part of faithlessness in the name of Islam.
- The Da'wa campaigns and baptizing methods of Missionary sects are efficient. They will never disclose their identity in the beginning. They claim they are the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a. You will have to study their beliefs in order to find out who they are. After complete brainwash, the person generally comes to know the identity of his mentors. But by that time it is too late for him as his mind starts working in a way as was desired by his mentors.
- When the preachers of these sects come across a knowledgeable person from Ahle Sunnah, he understands their identity after a few minutes conversation. When he asks them if they belonged to a particular sect as is evident from their talk, they get annoyed and start convincing him by so many other ways. Their Da'wa campaigns and preaching methods are efficiently organized, the preachers are well trained and they know how to face different individuals in different situations.
- I have come across many preachers of these sects and many a times they run away from me when I start questioning about their insulting beliefs about the Prophet of Islam (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and other important Islamic personalities. I always keep ready references available and many a time I show them references on our sites which contain scan copies of their books to prove their outrageous beliefs. Once caught on the wrong foot, they avoid coming near you. I want all my brothers and sisters of Ahle Sunnah to get properly trained in religion so that they can ward off attacks on their faith and save their generations from becoming victims of faithlessness.
Dear brothers and sisters please read the information on this site, feel free to ask if you have any questions. Insha-Allah you and your children will be saved from the ignominy on the Day of Judgment.
كيفية انقاذ الاسلام الحقيقي في العالم
HOW TO SAVE REAL ISLAM IN THE WORLD
As the very survival of Islam is in danger, it is important that everyone of us realizes the urgency and try to save at least his/her own family by learning how to defend their beliefs and practices in the light of Quran and Ahadith.
It is in Hadith -
من رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بيده فَإِنْ لم يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ فَإِنْ لم يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ - Meaning - “Whoever among you sees something disapproved of by Allah, let him change it by his hand. If unable, then let him do so by His tongue. If unable to do even that, let Him reject it in his heart, and that is the least (act) of faith. ” (Muslim).
The most important thing is Ahle Sunnah should know that they are on the straight path of Islam. Click this caption to know more in this context.
We need to raise the confidence level of Ahle Sunnah to an extent that they are at least able to protect their own children from becoming victims of faithlessness.
We suggest, all Ahle Sunnah to work on two plans, as follows.
(i) Short Term Plan
(ii) Long Term Plan
Work on both the plans should start simultaneously.
We invite all brothers and sisters to join hands in these Programs. First become member of this site. Once you are a member you can identify yourself as "Member of Correct Islamic Faith" (Member, CIF). After joining the site, start working on this project as envisaged in these programs. Information support will be provided by us in this context. We will start our campaign by first educating ourselves, then educating our families and friends and if successful, we can extend our services for our neighborhoods and localities. We can do it in your spare time.
Share your individual experiences with other CIF Members. It will help them in their task of spreading Truthful Message of Islam in their homes. Let us together lit the light of correct Islamic faith in the hearts of the people so that real Islam could be revived in the world and we get salvation in Hereafter. With these little lamps lit in every heart, we can bring a sea change in the World.
We have discussed the short term plan in detail earlier. Click this caption to read it.
The Long Term Plan may consist of the following steps.
- Every one from the Ahle Sunnah should make sure that their kids are taught about the Correct Islamic Faith right from their childhood.
- There should be Global, Country wide, and City level Ahle Sunnah information Centers where answers to various issues related to Correct Islamic Faith are provided. For this purpose available resources; internet, electronic media, telephone and print media can be synchronized in an efficient manner.
- Every parent should learn what is Correct Islamic Faith; at least to an extent that he/she is able to provide answers to questions asked by their children and relatives.
- Ahle Sunnah Kids should be trained in their homes and outside (wherever possible) about the skills of polemics (religious debates) on issues related to Correct Islamic Faith. They all should become defenders of correct faith in Islamic society.
- It is important that people learn to respect Prophet Mohammad (SAWS), Imams of various Islamic fields and Awliya Allah and well known Sufi Shaikhs and try to emulate their character individually and collectively in Muslim society. Let all of us know that respect and love of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) and Awliya Allah is the key to remain on the straight path of Islam.