THE FACT OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD (حقيقتِ محمدي صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)
الحمد لله رب العالمين ، والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
It is important to know the facts of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) and Prophet Mohammad(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in the light of Quran and Ahadith. These are the basic issues. Misunderstanding of these issues has led Salafis, Deobandis and their like minded groups far away from Islam.
They believe in a Sky Idol God. who has a human like physical body, with two hands, two eyes, a face, shins and legs. They prostrate to this Sky God 5 times a day during Salah. They claim this huge Sky Idol has created this Universe. Their believe is similar to Hindus who claim a human like body for their God Vishnu. Hindus draw and make models of their God Vishnu, but Salafis don't, but their faith in a huge human like Idol as their God is same, identical.
Their misunderstanding about Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) has led them to commit serious crimes against Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), his family members and Sahabah. Their claim of respect of Prophet Mohammad is only on their lips to fool innocent Muslims. Look at their black deeds. If you love someone, you love everything related to him. They humiliated the Prophet ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ) by building a on his house in Makka where he lived and prayed for 28 longs years. They also destroyed Mausoleums and graves of and relatives of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and disposed off their pious bodies in unthinkable brutal way. They also destroyed thousands of mosques that were attached/adjacent to the Mausoleums of Sahabah. They rejected the Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith and formulated new religion in the name of Islam. Now, they use their political clout and money power to mislead millions of Muslims throughout the world.
Read the following information carefully. It will help many misguided people to come back to the straight path of Islam.
It is difficult to visualize and understand the endless expanse of Allah’s (سبحانہ و تعا لی) creations. Every attribute of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) is limitless, so is His knowledge and His creations.
All galaxies, constellations, planets, including our solar system, are worlds of their own with their respective inhabitants.
All the seven skies have worlds of their own. Above them, the Empyrean (Arsh) is also a world of its own.
The seven skies, the Empyrean and many of the other worlds are in ‘Similitude’ (Aalam-e-Missal) which are not visible to our physical eyes.
As scientists have developed lenses with the help of which we can see in night/darkness, similarly we require different spiritual visionary lenses / Unveiling (Kashf) to witness many worlds in similitude (Mithaal) created by Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی). This kind of vision is provided by Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی) to Awliya Allah and whoever He wishes.
Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is Rahmatul lil Aalameen and root of creation in this cosmos. This fact is evident from the following Quranic verses and Ahadith.(1) It is in Quran – وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ [ Meaning - O’Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) ‘We have not sent you except for the Mercy upon all the worlds]. (Al-Anbiya – 107).(2) It is in Hadith - It is related that Jābir Ibn Abd Allah (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) said to Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), "O Messenger of Allāh(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me the first thing Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی ) created before all things." The Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said: O' Jabir(رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ), the first thing Allah ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) created was the light of your Prophet ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) from His light. (And everything else was created from that light). (Part of the Hadith).The above Hadith was narrated by Abd al-Razzaq (d. 211 AH) in his Musannaf according to Qastallani in al-Mawahib al-Laduniyya (1:55) and Zarqani in his Sharh al-Mawahib (1:56 of the Matba`a al-amira edition, Cairo).There cannot be any doubt as to the reliability of Abd al-Razzaq as a narrator. Bukhari took 120 narrations from him while Muslim took 400.Biahaqi also narrated the above Hadith with a different wording in "Dala'il al-Nubuwwa, according to Zurqani in his Sharh al-Mawahib (1:56 of the Matba'a al-amira, Cairo). Also Diyarbakri narrated it in 'Taarikh al-Khamis (1-20).The authenticity of the above Hadith is also proved from the following Quranic verses and Ahadith.(3) It is in Quran – يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا - وَدَاعِيًا إِلَى اللَّهِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَسِرَاجًا مُّنِيرًا [ O’ Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)! Truly, We have sent you as a Witness, a Bearer of Glad Tidings and Warner (for the entire Cosmos); and as one who invites to Allah's - سبحانہ و تعا لی (Grace) by His consent, and as a lamp spreading light (into the whole cosmos).] (Al - Ahzab 45-46).
In the above verse describes Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) as 'Lamp spreading light (into the whole cosmos). He is also referred as a Witness, a bearer of glad tidings and warner to humanity. A witness is the one who knows about all the physical and spiritual aspects of this cosmos.(4) It is in Quran - اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ مَثَلُ نُورِهِ كَمِشْكَاةٍ فِيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ ۖ الْمِصْبَاحُ فِي زُجَاجَةٍ ۖ الزُّجَاجَةُ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ يُوقَدُ مِن شَجَرَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ زَيْتُونَةٍ لَّا شَرْقِيَّةٍ وَلَا غَرْبِيَّةٍ يَكَادُ زَيْتُهَا يُضِيءُ وَلَوْ لَمْ تَمْسَسْهُ نَارٌ ۚ نُّورٌ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ ۗ يَهْدِي اللَّهُ لِنُورِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ ۗ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ وَيَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ [ Meaning- Allah ( سبحانہ و تعا لی) is the Light of the Heavens and Earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon Light (نُّورٌ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ ). Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی ) guides to His light whom He will. And Allah ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) speaks to mankind in allegories, for Allah ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) is Knower of all things.] (An-Nur - 35).Suyūtī said in al-Riyād al-Aniqa: Ibn Jubair (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) and K'ab al-Āhbar (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) said, “What is meant by the second light [in Light upon Light (نُّورٌ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ )] is Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) (as it is also described in verse Al-Ahzab-46) because he is the Apostle and the Expositor and the Conveyor from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) of what is enlightening and manifest.(5) It is in Quran - فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالنُّورِ الَّذِي أَنزَلْنَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ (Meaning - Believe, therefore, in Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) and His Messenger and in the Light which we have sent down. And Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) is well acquainted with all that you do.) (At-Taghabun - 8).In the above verse Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) commands human beings to believe in Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی), His Apostle Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and the light ( نُورٍ ) which has come down upon the humanity in the shape of Hidaya through Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) via Quran-e-Mubeen and Seeratun Nabi (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).(6) It is in Quran - قَدْ جَاءَكُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ (Meaning - From Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) has come to you a Light and a Book manifest.) (Al-Maeda - 15).The above verse is very clear in describing Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) as "Noor from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی). In the exegesis (Tafseer) of the above verse, many well known Ulema have confirmed that the "light" refers to Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).
(1) Suyuti in Tafsir al-Jalalayn. (2) Feruzabadi in the Tafsir Ibn `Abbas entitled Tanwir al-miqbas (p. 72). (3)Imam Fakhr al-Din al-Razi, in his Tafsir al-kabir (11:189). (4) Qadi Baidawi in his Tafsir entitled Anwar at-Tanzil. (5) Al-Baghawi in his Tafsir entitled Ma`alim at-Tanzil (2:23). (6) Al-Shirbini in his Tafsir entitled al-Siraj al-Munir (p. 360). (7) The author of Tafsir Abi Sa`ud (4:36). (8) Thana’ullah Pani Pati in his Tafsir al-mazhari, (3:67). (9) Shaikh Mohammad Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui (رحمتہ اللہ علیہ) in his Tafseer-e-Siddiqui. (10) All Ulema-e-Ahle Sunnah in their translations and Tafaseer.
(11) Ibn Jarir al-Tabari in his Tafsir jami` al-bayan (6:92) said: “There has come to you a Light from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی): He means by the Light: Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) by means of whom Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) has illuminated the truth, brought forth Islam, and obliterated idolatry."
(12) Al-Khazin in his Tafsir (2:28) says: “There has come to you a Light from Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی) means: Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) called him a light for no other reason than that one is guided by Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in the same way that one is guided by light in darkness."(13) Al-Nasafi in his commentary entitled Tafsir Al-Madarik (1:276) and al-Qasimi in his Mahasin at-ta’wil (6:1921) say: “There has come to you a Light from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) : this is the light of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), because one is guided by him. Similarly he has been called a lamp (Siraj).”
(14) Ahmad al-Sawi similarly said in his super commentary on Tafsir al-Jalalayn (1:258): “There has come to you a Light from Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی) : that Light is the Prophet,Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). He was named a light because he enlightens the sight and guides it to the correct path; and also because he is the root of every light whether material or spiritual."(15) Sayyid Mahmud al-Alusi in his commentary entitled Tafsir Ruh al-Ma`ani (6:97) says: “There has come to you a Light from Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی) : that is, an immense light which is the Light of Lights among all Prophets, (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is the root of creation in this cosmos. This fact is also evident from the following Quranic verses and Ahadith.
(7) It is in Quran - وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ فَمُسْتَقَرٌّ وَمُسْتَوْدَعٌ ۗ قَدْ فَصَّلْنَا الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَفْقَهُونَ [ And look, He is Who have created you from single soul (Nafsiun Wahida) then there is (for you) a resting-place and a depository; indeed We have detailed our signs for the people who understand.] (Al-Ana’am – 98).
Some people say that the above verse refers to Prophet Adam ( علیھ السلا م ). Their contention is true as far as the Human beings are concerned. But as far as the entire creation is concerned, everything in this cosmos was created from the noor of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). Read the following Hadith.
(8) It is in Hadith - Narrated by Abu Hurayrah (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ). When Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) was asked since how long he is the Prophet, he replied, ‘When Adam (علیھ السلا م ) had not yet had his spirit joined to his body (Tirmidhi).
(9) It is in Quran – وَإِذْ أَخَذَ اللَّهُ مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّينَ لَمَا آتَيْتُكُم مِّن كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ ثُمَّ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنصُرُنَّهُ ۚ قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُمْ إِصْرِي ۖ قَالُوا أَقْرَرْنَا ۚ قَالَ فَاشْهَدُوا وَأَنَا مَعَكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ [ Behold! Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) took the covenant (promise) of (all) the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an Apostle (Mohammad – صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), confirming what is with you; do you believe in him and render him help." Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) said: "Do you agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses.] (Aal-e-Imran – 81).(10) It is in Hadith (Bukhari and Muslim) - Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said ‘ Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) gives and I distribute’.The above Hadith establishes the pivotal and central role of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). The process of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) giving and Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) distributing is eternal, from the time this Cosmos came into existence. Ignorant people limit this Hadith to the physical life of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).(11) It is in Hadith - "O' Adam (علیھ السلا م ) and if it were not for Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ), I would not have created you. [law laa Muhammadan maa khalaqtuk] ( Haakim in al-Mustadrak who said it is Sahih).Ibn Taymiyya wrote the above Hadith in his book "al-Qaida al-Jaleela fit- Tawwasali wal-Waseela", (with commentary of Dr. Rabi'a bin Hadi 'Umayr al-Mudkhali, Professor, Islamic University of Madinah), on page 166.
"...and like, that is the Hadith, that is narrated by 'Abd ar-Rahman Ibn Zayd Ibn Aslam from his father who narrates it from his grandfather from 'Umar Ibn al-Khattaab (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ), marfu'an and mawqufan 'alayh, that when Prophet Adam (علیھ السلا م ) said, 'O Lord! I ask you for the sake of Mohammad [bi haqqi Mohammad-صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم] to forgive me.' He (سبحانہ و تعا لی) said, 'How did you know Mohammad-صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم] ?' He said, 'because when you created me with Your hands and blew into me from Your Spirit, I raised my head and I saw on the legs of Your Throne written, 'Laa ilaha ill-Allah Muhammadu Rasulullah' so I knew You would not put next to your name except the one who is the most beloved to You. ' He said, 'you have said the truth, O' Adam (علیھ السلا م ) and if it were not for Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ), I would not have created you.'" [law laa Muhammadan maa khalaqtuk] .
Ibn Taymiyya continues -
"And this Hadith is narrated by al-Haakim in his Mustadrak, from the Hadith of 'Abdillah bin Muslim al-Fihree, from Isma'il bin Salama. And Haakim said, 'and it is the first Hadith I have mentioned from 'Abdur-Rahman in this book. And Haakim says that it is Sahih. And it is related by Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Aajuri, in the book 'ash-Shari'ah' mawqufan on 'Umar from Hadith 'Abdillah bin Isma'il bin Abi Maryam mawqufan from 'Abdur Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam."
Ibn Taymiyya is presenting a Hadith that was verified and certified by al-Haakim as authentic [Sahih] and that is the Hadith which related from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) that "If not for Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) I would not have created you [O' Adam-علیھ السلا م]".
The above Hadith confirms that a similar Hadith of Jaabir (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) which is related about Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) that he said, "law laak maa khalaqtul khalq" - "If not for you [O' Mohammad - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم] I would not have created any of the Creation. " is also Sahih (authentic).
The gist of the above description is that Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) created the Noor of Prophet Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) first, which is the abstract form of this cosmos, and for the sake of this Noor, He created this entire cosmos.
It is a matter of pride and a crowning glory for the Planet Earth that the root of all creations, Abdullah (the Servant of Allah –سبحانہ و تعا لی), Mohammad Rasulullah(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) appeared in physical form, as a Human Being in this World.
It is very difficult for Salafis and their like minded groups to understand these facts because they focus their attention on the physical body of Prophet Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and deny the facts of this cosmos which are clearly described in Quran and Ahadith. In view of their too much attention on one aspect, the lose sight of the important aspect of Prophet Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and start equating him with normal (sinful) human beings. Christians did the same mistake. They focused too much attention on the Spiritual aspect of Prophet Isa ( علیھ السلا م) and started regarding him as 'Son of God'. Quran and Ahadith teach us to balance both these aspects and remain stead fast on the straight path of Islam.
It is very unfortunate for Salafis, Deobandis and their like minded groups who consider Prophet Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) as a normal (sinful) human being as anyone else. The problem is that things which are visible to the normal physical eyes are also ignored by them. They do not pay attention to the fact that there is a commonality which is common in two things, but it is the distinction which is the deciding factor of excellence.
They should know that between human being and animals there are many commonalities. The animals are living beings, they eat and they reproduce their species. These are commonalities between animals and human beings. But the distinction between the two is that the human beings are crowned with common sense, intelligence, therefore, they are made masters of the world.
They should know that there are many commonalities between believers and non-believers as well. The distinction between the two is the Islamic faith. Because of this distinction, one will go the Jannah and the other will be burned in Hell fire permanently.
Makkan apostates like Abu Jahel and others used to say, what is the difference between him (Prophet Mohammad –صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and other people of Makkah, as he lives a life of a normal human being.
It is in Quran - وَقَالُوا مَالِ هَـٰذَا الرَّسُولِ يَأْكُلُ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشِي فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ ۙ لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مَلَكٌ فَيَكُونَ مَعَهُ نَذِيرًا [(the apostates of Makka used to say) ‘What is there in this Apostle (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and other people of Makkah, as he lives a life of a normal human being.), he eats food like us and goes to around the markets like us’. (Al-Furqan – 7).
But Sahabah never used to think on these lines and they never compared Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) with normal human beings. They looked at Prophet Mohammad’s (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) life as an absolute miracle of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی). To them Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) has been an unusual phenomenon of Allah’s (سبحانہ و تعا لی) omnipotence.
It is in Hadith - Miswar (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) narrate the account of the treaty of Al-Hudaibiya in which Urwa came to Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) to negotiate its terms and when returned to his people and said, "O people! By Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) I have been to the kings and to Caesar, Khosrau and An-Najashi, yet I have never seen any of them respected by his courtiers as much as Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) is respected by his companions. By Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی), if he spat, the spittle would fall in the hand of one of them (i.e. Sahaba) who would rub it on his face and skin; if he ordered them, they would carry out his order immediately; if he performed ablution, they would struggle to take the remaining water; and when they spoke, they would lower their voices and would not look at his face constantly out of respect." (Bukhari - Book 50, No. 891; Ahmad; Tabarani, Ibn-e-Habban, Bahaqi)
Prophet Mohammad's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) life is a perpetual miracle. How come an apparently unlettered human being could change the course of this world? How could he culminates the teachings of all Prophets and becomes a stamp on the Divine Law? Whatever he says, whatever he does is Divine Law.
It is in Quran – وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَىٰ - إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَىٰ [ Meaning - (Prophet Mohammad -صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) does not say anything with his self desire, except that this is the revelation which is coming to him (from Allah –سبحانہ و تعا لی).] (An-Najm – 3-4).
Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) brings the news of Unseen which was unknown to anyone in this world before him. These and many other things associated with Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) are ignored by Salafis, the unfortunate people.
Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) represents humanity in all his actions. He shows happiness on certain things and displeasure on certain things. He shows fore knowledge of certain things and shows his unawareness of certain things. He pleads with Almighty for His forgiveness. He walks in streets like normal human beings. He fights with infidels along with his companions and sometimes the results of the battles are inconclusive and sometimes he wins. He becomes concerned when something goes wrong with his family members and his companions and shares happiness with them on happy occasions.
Why it is so? Did you ever think about that?
Read this Quranic verse to understand this phenomenon.
It is in Quran - لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ [ Meaning - Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is an exemplary model (for all of you)] (Al-Ahzab – 21).
He is an icon of humanity and of all creations. Since he is the root of all creations, therefore, whatever form Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) chose for him to manifest, he will show that form’s perfection. In other words, he is a perfect human being. Like him there is none. He represents various facets of humanity at various stages of his life. Sometimes, he shows utmost humility of a desperate human being and on other occasions, pointing his finger towards the moon splits it into two, which was witnessed by all Quraish. This miracle is mentioned in Holy Quran as well.
It is in Quran - اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ - وَإِن يَرَوْا آيَةً يُعْرِضُوا وَيَقُولُوا سِحْرٌ مُّسْتَمِرٌّ [The Hour (the Day of Resurrection) came near and the moon was split. And if they see any sign, then turn their faces and say this is magic perpetual]. (Al-Qamar -1-2).
Salafis compare the life and death of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) with infidels, non believers and claim that after death Prophet Mohammad also cannot listen to our calls like infidals (Astaghfirullah).
It is in Quran – وَلَا يَمْلِكُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَن شَهِدَ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ [And those whom they invoke besides Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) have no power of intercession (shafa’a); only he who bears witness to the Truth, and they know (him – Prophet Mohammad - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم )]. (Az-Zukhruf - 86).It is in Hadith - Bukhari wo Muslim, narrated by Ibne Omer wo Abu Huraira Wo Anas (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہم). Prophet Mohammad - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم told his companions) ‘I am not like you. I live with my Sustainer (Rabbul Aalameen) who feeds and provides me with drink.’People should ponder over these facts and learn to respect Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and ensure their salvation on the Day of Judgment.